Monday 20 July 2009

lightbulbs and skinny jeans

isle of wight. wales. bristol. bath. london. kent.
darn it... i didn't make it to 7 yet...

it was So good to go to church today...
I don't think i realised how much i miss seeing people regularly...
Freya was so freaking cute... and she came to pick me up from junior gym... well, she came to say hi at the end... not pick me up... but it was cute.

God is good.
i love that.

I love lightbulb revelations.

And when i dont NEED anyone...
when i get little glimpses of being fully content in Him...
i need to get better at letting Him love me... consistantly.

1200 miles in under 2 weeks... not bad.

bible college interview in the morning. and then a brunch date with my canadian buddies.
=)

finishing vocals in the studio on weds...
i can feel my throat trying to be sore... NOT ok.
I think it's time for that pattern to be broken.
i will Not get sick.

I didn't quite realise that skinny jeans would cause such a stir...
i literally blushed.
yes... tasha mccoy has worn skinny jeans 3 times in a week! (and only got bullied into it the first time...)
It's only taken 5 1/2 months =P

i love Life Church.
genuinely.

and i'm excited for the stuff that God's doing.

Faith camp and youth camp son.
Hardcore...
I've never staffed anything like that before... not in this country, anyways...

I better get my prank on!

i have another gig on saturday... =)
I have to learn some songs this week...

I really miss double dates with my BFF.
and Ben.
And Jerry.
(sorry Justin =p)

i hate trying to find a "right time."

gosh.

movie marathon.

peeling back... nice.

stop. wait. LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment