Saturday 4 July 2009

little sprout

pretty much it was exactly how i thought it would be.

i got a epic tan lines.

and a LOT of mail when i got home.
monday shall be busy sorting it all out.

fishing help from across the ocean. what a superstar indeed...

i guess im out of the crew then...
ha.
well, I'm ok with that =)

SO weird that you recognised her from facebook! I'm glad you said hi...
Wacky!

i am SO ready for bed.

gotta be at children's church for 9:30 tomorrow.
I'm excited to be with the kids again!
I love them!

My life constantly hangs in the balance,
but I will not stop obeying your instructions.
(psalm 119:109)

deeeeeeear wisdom teeth
why must you keep changing your mind?! just decide whether to grow or not!
love tash.

i only went tanning on the beach for one day... i don't think i could cope with being out in the sun every day!

i love skype.
and i love my friends... i just wish they didn't live so freaking far away!

Life is weird.
God is all that make sense.
Literally nothing else does.

"you're acting kinda shady, quit calling me baby"

im so tired.
where does time fly to?!

i suppose it's time for bed... if i go now I have time to journal before going to sleep...
peace out bean sprout...

oh... i kinda miss the little sprout...
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment