Friday 19 June 2009

you remind me...

That smell just got caught me off guard.
I didn't remember that it would make me remember so much...

Singing in a charity ball tonight. I hope I can sing... My throat is still being crazy.

Deeeeeear Sorrellina
I told you I would write you a thing.
Let's do breakfast soon!
You're amazing!
I've been craving Chicken salad like ceeerrraaazzyy! And every-time I think of one of those I think of you.
Let's go for coffee. And talk about our wonderful Jesus.
And ha! remember those post-it notes?
That was fun.
And the T.P?!
classic!
haha!
see you soon!
Love Tash.


retail therapy.
ha. I have no money. So i spend money. I guess you need logic to use logic!
scarf. sunglasses. waistcoat (haha! Yes superstar... I was inspired. And there was a sale!)
earrings. long tank-top.

2 ball gowns. uh oh!
What will she do?

Seriously. Have Fun. That smell.
I miss so many things linked with this smell anyways today...

I have to go.
Get my car sorted.

great =)

1 comment:

  1. Sorrellina thinks ur pretty awesome too and would love to do breakfast and then chicken and salad with you!
    i think of u too when i eat chicken!
    xx

    ReplyDelete