Thursday 18 June 2009

On second thoughts...

nah.... let the silence speak.
It might be louder.

Breakthrough happened differently to how I'd anticipated and prepared for... By laughing rather than Talking.

"Tasha not journalling?!?!? That doesn't seem right... It just doesn't fit...!!!"
I know.
*sighs* I miss journalling.
p.s thankyou for my much needed kick up the butt today. It was impeccable timing as ever, friend... and thankyou for being gentle instead of brutal yet patiently truthful.
Thankyou for speaking faith and inspiring passion again.
We DEFINATELY need coffee more often =P

Stop saying shutup... stop making her feel small... Stop trying to act like you own her. Stop laughing while she shares her heart.
Back off, Bud...

"You annoy me therefore I exist."
LOL!
Movie quote of the century!

I am so inspired.
I feel like I'm slowly coming alive again. I don't know exactly what happened tonight... but it was beautiful.
And freeing.
Breakthrough!

Driving home... Talking to my Jesus. Not caring whether anyone can see... Trusting for breakthrough in my heart and in and with my family...

Uncle Tony and Auntie Helen arrive on saturday from Malaysia...
I'm happy. It'll be so good for my mumma to have them here...
A piece of home.
Family.

I think I will smell of a curry for the next month.

I don't want you to move away, kiddo...
I don't think I can put into words how much I'll miss you.

I miss making tents out of chairs and sheets.

I'm looking forward to camping this summer...

Did you know that on average we think 1300 words per minute?!

I wish I could paint. So bad.

My gland is still swollen =(

The brew it is then... Honey, Lemon, ground ginger and ground garlic in warm water. yum...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment