Saturday 20 June 2009

rubbish platter

its 5am.
i've been awake for an hour.
i want to sleeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!!

so, i ended up having to cancel going to the charity ball.... waaaaay last minute
cause
as i was getting ready
i nearly fainted.
my whole day was so dramatic and that just topped it off!

when i had a shower, my mum wouldn't let me lock the door incase i needed rescuing
and now im on bedrest until she decides otherwise.

i hate feeling sick in the night. well, i dislike feeling sick any time. but it just feels different at night.

im not using capital letters on purpose.

also

i think being sick makes me so sensitive.
physically
and
emotionally.

i dont like it.

drink some rum he says.
i think not thanks.

hey kid... hang on in there ok??? please...
breathe.
i know it's hard... i KNOW...
but i also know that He who is in you is faaar greater than any of the frustrations you're facing right now.
you're more amazing than you know and i just love you.
i hate seeing you sad.

i went and saw tisha in her school performance of "The Little Rocky Shop of Horrors" or whatever it's called.
She's been working so hard for 6 months.
She was one of the divas.
and she was aaaammmaaazing!
I was so proud of her.
She sang. danced. acted...
all with a New York accent.
which she does VERY well!
I had no idea my sister was such a star...
well, i knew it... but it was good to be reminded!

uncle tony and auntie helen fly in today.
the malaysian invasion hits my house on tuesday.
auntie marina's taken 3 weeks off work too.
my mum's accent changes when she's in malaysian mode haha
i bet i pick up random stuff too.
brilliant.
if i suddenly get a malaysian accent
i'll post a video =P
but probably not really.

i have my whitby skype date soon!
im excited.

i need to sleep.
i feel sick... maybe it'll make it go away!

thanks for tuning in to this "i feel rubbish" blog.
haha!
i'll try not to be so lame next time =p

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tash,
    I'm praying for your quick healing.
    And IMHO, you couldn't be lame even if you broke a leg:-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete