Friday 12 June 2009

some other things and other stuff.

I will not be bound by fear any more.
I cannot!
I'm almost afraid to be afraid anymore...
It's time to up my game.
I'm time to allow furthur healing and continual change.

ha. why is it so hard sometimes?
and where's the line between assertive and rude?

also.
resting and trusting... and laziness. the line is where?

True or false: what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
I opt for the strengthening half of that phrase.
please?!

sometimes I love the red pen on my essay.
sometimes I hate it.
mostly i love it really...
but i intensley dislike giving it.
like woah.

I miss us. I miss how we were...last weekend was growing. but still, I wish I could figure out a way to address this... Can I even fix it? What is there even to fix?
Apparently communication is good for this type of thing.
ha!
my favourite. and least favourite. area of life.
It's getting silly though. I MISS YOU!

Openess. Brokeness. Growth. Change.
The never ending cycle.

Let's figure this out together cause I sure as heck can't without you.

"When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad."

Also, I need to learn to say NO when it's necassary.

I lost your number. I miss you too. And I have no idea how to get in touch with you!
I'll get my people to contact your people to discuss the small matter of the adventures with our names all over it!

Haircut monday.
It has been a v e r y long time since the last one of those. Joy cut it in um... september? and before that was last april.
Well that's not good.

BBQ tomorrow.
I wish the BFF was gonna be there... =(

I'm cold.
Also, my bear and guitar need names apparently.

Be Bold. Be Strong... Wise Words...

I got to talk with the superstar! im just glad about that. im sad that the phone ate her battery though.
but yes. i definately love conversing with this lady.
tuesdays & fridays = videos.


ok. 7 hours of sleep. actual sleep.
yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment