Sunday 14 June 2009

All Sufficient El Shaddai.

I'm too young for hip pain. Surely!?

Maybe it's time for the unspoken to be spoken.

i love wearing my sulu...

take me up in that there hot air balloon!

He's leaving for a month. I hope he'll be ok.

She's here for a couple of days. I wonder if i'll get to see her.

is it too soon to call?

It's funny how God will ask you to do something for Him when they're least possible for you... cause that's when it's easiest for Him to prove that its not by your might or power but by His spirit that anything can be accomplished.

home videos crack me up!
Thank The LORD for Change!!!
Hallelujah!

Ha!
"Yes. I am driving on the right side of the road. We can eat and drink and talk on the phone here... So we can probably do this too."
Best video ever!

there are 52 white keys and 36 black keys on a full size piano.
I want one with 37.

I said that I needed some motherly advice.
She was proud of me.
And she still remembers my name!
"set aside time every day of prayer and reading the word. It's life or death for you Tash... It'll make you stronger..."

It is well with my soul.

I can't wait to hear his life story...

the Lord is all sufficient.
El Shaddai.
All Sufficient.

It doesn't take a time of tragedy or pain to remind us of that... it takes time of devotion and praise.

Nathaniel has his driving test so soon!
So grown up.

You don't miss the water till the well runs dry.

Family holiday soon...

A week in the Isle of Wight.

my brother, sister, a cousin and I get a cabin of our own haha

I wish i had benodryl.
And the journal i never got.
And that scarf that I forgot that I lost.

Banana Splits. It's a date.
It is?

What a waste.

Not all tragedies are tragedies. Have your eyes opened. Dont just see everything as negative in your life. Open your eyes. God can use everything for good.

2 comments: