Friday 12 June 2009

cereal text

my tears falling out of your eyes.
That was possibly the most beautiful thing ever...
You are amazing.
And, beautiful lady, just hang on in there ok?
"I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on...
There will be an end to these troubles,
but until that day comes,
still I will praise You"
Remember?!

Will eating lots of oranges make me feel better fast? Vitamin C goodness.
I'm supposed to be singing in Leicester Square tomorrow... but I can barely talk...
I might have to cancel =(

Sometimes the purpose of a song is not to sing it.

Guide tracks done.

Ghanaian food, yes please!

"Cereal is wonderful. End of. Nothing else to say.
You can have it any time of the day.
In a mug is the only way,
so make sure you have your one a day."
lol!
Freya, you crack me up!

ok. time for the 20 miles of silence again.
yay.

I need the code for my radio!
At least music can block out silence!

I hope I have enough petrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment