Monday 22 June 2009

.

ha.
Recently, im noticing a slight correlation between anger, frustration and lost car keys.

i did The Unthinkable Thing yesterday.

Surprisingly i slept really good.

But
I woke up early... and am tired now.

my brother passed his driving test today!
and right now is driving for the first time without an adult in his car with him!
his girlfriend didn't even know he was sitting his test
so he's gone to surprise her...
he's a cutie.

malaysian invasion hits my house tomorrow.
praise the lord for real milo again.

did you know there are two types?

i was meant to meet freya today.
but had to cancel.
i hate that.
but
nathaniel had mum's car
and mum needs mine to get food for the week.
it's the only time she can.

i am hungry.
cereal in a mug for the third time today?
i think yes!

good one.
throw a speaker at me.

i might hear you better that way =P

oh good.

rip my laptop in half.

another genius idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment