Wednesday 10 June 2009

just a little bit.

10 miles each way. In complete and utter silence.
Every time.
Sometimes that's cool. Sometimes I wish I knew what to say.

Also I love how some people drop in the "big sister" line as and when they feel like it! Cracks me up. tears = poetic phrases. Evidently.

13 hours in the studio yesterday. With swollen glands and an eye infection.
Another long day tomorrow in a london studio.
Jesus, help me!

Whatever money I get from this is gonna go towards clearing debts and bible school this september!
Sing my way to school.

Insincere sincerity.

WE DID IT! It wasn't a fight, but we actually TALKED through stuff!
Progress!

Babysitting a bathrobe over the summer. I love it!
I miss you, Superstar.
Let's have another sweats day. And drink REAL coffee. None of that instant stuff. Let's have sleepovers and talk about everything and nothing. And real things. And ask questions. And be goofy. Let's eat right. And go fishing. And hablar spanglish. Let's even go on a hike (my personal favourite!) Let's play music... lesson for lesson. It fits in your hand like the water in rain. Not a lot baby girl (just a little bit)

I'm hungry... but not inspired.

I don't know how I feel about you changing my song.

How do you get rid of creepy stalkers?!
Ignoring is not doing a thing.

Everything is permissable. Just not always beneficial.

God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
(psalm 46:5)

Thankyou for that.

I miss the kindred one too.
Come back! Even if all we did was Operation Babysit... I would love it still. Let's stay up all night and get mad/amused when the sun is up at 4am! Let's worship on the beach in the middle of the night. And talk with our hands. Let's go for a run... Up a hill. In real shoes. Fast Faces anyone?!
Let's text/IM while we're in the same room. And we could call Nevada 333-777. Did you know that there are 37 tagged photos of you and me?!

Dreams are weird.

Alisha and Anita will be here soon. Gotta figure out airport runs and such things...
Roadtrip to Wales!
Epic.

2 comments:

  1. let's do it!!!!!!!!!! My favorite part of this blog... 'sing my way to Bible School' haha. EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!! That was just grand. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to it but it was just wonderful! As are you my friend!

    ReplyDelete