Tuesday 26 May 2009

Fanks.

late night. early morning = my life.
ha.
Emma's here!
I stayed at Jacque's last night. After the double awkward turtle time at the beach. lol!
the morning brought with it sweats, java coffee, shaky hands, embracing the rockstar within, learning to fish and driving to canterbury.
which brought with it scarves, picnic, tons of photos, sunshine, hike, facing fears, calming water,mini-mountain, stinging nettles (after the bridge - 4th post down) rain storms, dancing, "you can't film in here. incase you're trying to rob one of the stores. I don't make the rules. I enforce them."
then back to folkestone which brought apples to apples, minstrels, petrol, walking-not-driving, early night for some - beach surprise with Jon and Emma (armed with guitar, camera, blanket and hoodies)
which brought worship time, LAUGHTER, photos, mario, dolphin trying to get through the eye of a needle, lightning, sleepy time
which brought with it taxi service, driving home, not topping up my phone, getting home, ruining a shirt...?, incorrect grammar, sleep.

Tomorrow is the first of 3 open days at bible school.
It's 1:30 and I have to be in folkestone for 8.
for coffee. And to learn to fish. And to be the taxi. That's my favourite. Being the driver has some benefits.

fanks.

I'm tho exthited!

must. learn. songs.

1 comment: