Tuesday 23 June 2009

page 37

i LOVE milo!
I forgot about blending it...
genius auntie of mine!

i want a typewriter. on top of my wardrobe.

also
I really want an old beat up guitar.
I had one.
but gave it away.

then i was gonna get one from The Changing Room
but some random guy got there before me!

bare walls...
breaks my little heart really...

sorting. tidying. cleaning. dusting. ing. ing. ing.
so many ings.
so many things.

i need a way of recording demos so i can remember stuff that i write.

knock knock jokes.
page 37.
you know!
How beautiful...

im SO excited for faith camp.
random.
I've never enjoyed it before.

I'm on the source team.

and one night am doing my life story...

i wonder if that means i need to tell it to mi familia.

i need a word that rhymes with orange.

maybe i need a new lens prescription.

im pretty ok... fanks.

Beauty is as beauty does.

you become what you behold.

7pm siesta?!

dry feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment