Friday 15 May 2009

Nada

I need to clean my car.
Sometimes I don't understand quite how it gets messy...!
I keep hoodies in there.
For emergencies ofcourse!

I also need to clean my room. Laundry time.
The not-so-laundry has become a definate Laundry.

Chocolate, Coffee and Fairtrade... I learn so much.

Sometimes people can be cruel.
And because it doesn't directly affect them, they just don't care.
But what about the affected innocents?

I dislike this.
I also dislike bread.

I have SO much to do today.
So much that I just don't know where to start.

Isn't it beautiful when someone just knows?
and just makes everything almost just ok
with a reassuring look
or gesture of some sort.

It's funny that to defend myself, I don't need to be defensive... I just need to let God.
I don't understand why I got brought into that situation though...
So irrelevent.
But I think it just made things worse.

And i LOVE 2 and 1/2 hour conversations with Kiwi! I think that Ariel is quite possibly one of THE most talented people I have ever met.
I love skype!

Bible school this september..?
Bible school this september.

SWEATS DAY TOMORROW!
Jacque and I have been planning it for months.
Sweats, sleepover, movies, nothing, food, music...

And tomorrow has arrived!
nearly.

I hope Freya can come too.
But with those two together, I think I'll feel really white.
=P

They both spent 2 weeks in Florida.
Seperately.
At the same time.

But definately beaches.

When does the way you think about someone change?

I used to thrive on noise. And people. Big Groups.

But now.

I spend so much alone, quiet time...
Sometimes I seem to forget how to deal with multiple people!
One on one is fine.
But I seem to occassionaly subconsciously freak out and become a blob of awkwardness with even 2 others.

Why was the guitar making that sound?

Pursue Peace. Trust Truth. Hold Hope...

This is a conversation between A an d B. Not C and D.
LOL!
That was funny.

You are in tomorrow.
and I am in yesterday.
But actually
we're both in today.


***********--->www.nada.uk.net<---**************

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! Love your blog - so you :)xx
    gorgeous, quirky, honest, lovely -
    You should be able to follow this link to our blog :) See you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete