Saturday 9 May 2009

barefoot dramatic psalm 23.

I'm wearing a dress. I love it.
I sung at a wedding today... barefoot of course!
It was in a really traditional English church.
One of the songs was "You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman...
Afterwards
the vicar just said "well... that was a very dramatic version of psalm 23...."
he linked it to something else... but I just loved that dramatic description.

I've had such a musically inspired week.
TCTM.
EP.
Videos.
TV.

Writing a new song... it's kind of jazzy...

August Rush.
Tonight?

Audience of One.

I need to pee. I just always need to pee.

2 orange roses. 3 purple flowers.

He said I was freespirited... and refreshing... I laughed and said maybe I should start wearing flowers in my hair ;)

It's 5pm. I'm so ready to just go to bed...
But...
to band practise I must go!
I start singing in the worship team en la manana.

Sometimes I miss "back in the day..."
sometimes I just dont.

I miss some friends from then though.
Seeing them is always nice...
And not awkward.
And just fits.

Freya gets home on weds =)

Jacque flew in on thurs... (and check this out - she landed in Terminal 3... on may 7th.... Perfect!)

I took some photos off my wall...

I just ate a sausage sandwich.... I shouldn't have...

Rob and Jo fly to hawaii for honeymoon tomorrow...

Mrs Haywood and Ian said I should make my whole wedding into a musical and come bursting through the doors and walk down the aisle singing and dancing and such things.
I think probably not.
=P

Ok.
Petrol.
Band Practice...
Movie night?

No comments:

Post a Comment