Thursday 21 May 2009

It's that time again.

i just saw this in my mini-feed on facebook... a friend did one of those stupid quizzes
"what month were you born"
and her result was February. Which is when I was born.
So I read it. I never read these things. But I read it and had to smile.


"You have a lot of abstract thoughts. You love reality and abstract. You're intelligent and clever. You have a changing personality. You're also very attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. You tend to be a bit temperamental at times. You're quiet, shy, humble, honest and loyal. You're always determined to reach your goals. You love freedom. You're also very rebellious when restricted. You love aggressiveness. You are too sensitive and easily hurt. You tend to angry really easily but don't show it. You dislike unnecessary things. You love making friends but rarely show it. You’re daring, stubborn, and ambitious. You love entertainment and leisure. You're romantic on the inside not outside. You tend to be superstitious and ludicrous.
"

Some of it's kind of wack. But some is so spot on. haha! weird.

my eyes are burning and bloodshoot. Not sure why.
And I've been trying to lay down straight for a lot of this day.
I need to be ok for driving up north tomorrow.

Sometimes my little sister, who doesn't know Jesus very well,
speaks more words of faith than I do.

Chocolate, Coffee and Fairtrade.
It's that time again.

i NEED to sleep tonight.
Early start. Long day. Late night tomorrow.

Thank the Lord for a bit of a sleep-in on saturday!

If you think of it, pray for me tomorrow... And for Freya and Jacque who are coming too.
Pray for wisdom. Pray for divine appointments. Pray that our ears would be open to hear everything that Lord is telling us to speak to people as we pray for them.
Pray for miracles and breakthrough. in them. and in us.
Pray for refreshement. All 3 of us have had pretty full on weeks.
Especially Jacque. She went to France yesterday and I'm picking her up from the train station tomorrow morning and we leave straight away.
Plus Freya's had an intense week. And has just started a new job.

I'm so excited. I honestly believe God is gonna use us big tomorrow.

Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment