Wednesday 29 April 2009

the entity.

"Suppose I never met you.
Suppose we never fell in love..."

Acceptance.

Man. I look in weird places sometimes. For weird things.

You Moose.

Change. Inevitable really... Funny that it still takes me by surprise sometimes.

I have a gig up north next month.
Roadtrip anyone?!

Man. I love mail. Especially really timely words of wisdom from someone who has NO idea what's going on.

I need a diary. To keep track of dates of stuff.

Burning eyes... I must remember to blink whilst playing guitar hero!

red wine spritzer yes please.
in a mug of course.

So much to do. So little time.

Need more motivation, more inspiration.

I need my capo is what I need. By sunday.

early morning sunday roadtrip with my not-so-little sister.

hey baby i kinda miss your face. come back into my life?!

i love doing puzzles... I need to get better at them though!

Freya's going to Florida tomorrow. Well, today.
I hope she remembers the hawaiin shirt!

What a week.





13Moses told the people, Fear not; stand still (firm, confident, undismayed) and see the salvation of the Lord which He will work for you today. For the Egyptians you have seen today you shall never see again.

14The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest. (Amplified)

14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. (NIV)

The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. (NLT)


14 God will fight the battle for you.
And you? You keep your mouths shut! (Message)

14 The LORD will fight for you; you must be quiet (HSCB)

14 You only need to remain calm; the Lord will fight for you. (NCV)
Exodus 14.


I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain.
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here.

All of my life
in every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason worship.
-The Desert Song - Brooke Fraser/Hillsong.



amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment