Sunday 5 April 2009

Inside my brain right now?!

Breathe in
Breath out.
Bam. Life.
But it's so much more than just breathing.

Summer is nearly here.
Glorious... That word is just... glorious in itself..

Blue sunglasses. Green grass. Purple flowers.
Red umbrella... wait... umbrella? It's not raining.
It just reminded me of the double rainbow I saw that rainy day in Hamlin...

This week has been Late nights and Pointless movies and Nail Polish... Earthquakes, no rhythm dancing... kebabs and not wham bam thankyou ma'am. that's too much laughing.
and for the record
I'm not guitar hero.

Random dreams make me laugh.
You know when you sometimes can't differentiate between memories and dreams and feelings and realities are blurred and intertwined with a subconscious mesh of a series of random thoughts and pieces of a....
wait... is that all they are? Do dreams mean anything?

My sister is getting ready to go out.

She's so beautiful. And she makes me laugh.

I want to go to Crystal's wedding in Oct.
I think I might just do that.
wait... Is it that easy?
I've been commisioned to write a love song.
Ha.
The most written about subject...
Can I really give a different perspective than one that's been written?!

The guest speaker at church tonight is Australian.
I miss New Zealand.

Next week is Easter.
Oh, Happy Palm Sunday...
I don't want any chocolate next week.

Natasha. Tasha. Tash.
Is there even a difference?

One Voice Can Make A Song.
One Life Can Change The World.

Hard boiled eggs spin.
Uncooked/boiled egg's don't.

I'm going into the studio this week.

It's nearly dinner time.

I'm not ready for skinny jeans.

Next tuesday. Yes please.
I am excited!

Avenue Presents Live Music.
Praiz Factory.

Freedom to dance. Freedom to worship.
No inhibitions.

"Feel the rain on your skin,
no one else can feel it for you."

I wonder how she is doing.

Planning for the future is so full of what if's and maybe not's and argh i don't knows.
But faith can drown all that stuff out.

Ariel is a Mrs!

The rubber duck Richie Rich quacks 3 times... 3 times.

Take a chill pill.

Guard your heart.

Teach me how to guard mine.

It's not enough. It never was.

God is MORE than enough.

I'm happy. I'm content.

22+2+1 bracelets.
uh oh.

but I don't care.

Life is good.
Life is great.
Life is wonderful.

Baby steps.

Well, maybe life itself isn't always great... but Life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment