Monday 6 April 2009

Bed Time.

oh please.
you don't know me. don't act like you know me ;)

you know when you're waiting. you know something's about to happen.
but you don't know what... or when... or how...

Too tired to sleep.
To awake to dream.

Gosh.
Im so happy where I am... yet my heart is in so many far flung corners of the earth... i miss so many people.

It's different to how I thought.

Jesus doesn't hold the key to my heart.
He IS the key to my heart.

Hey you... don't try capitalise on someone else's success...
You're better at being you.
And having your own success.

What's the point in writing notes on my hand? These days I forget to look till it's too late to be reminded anyways.

Eyes finally getting heavy.

A Moth lands on the screen for a brief moment.
Gone.
Back into the darkness.

Photographic Withdrawals.
Book.
A book of photos and words.

Whoops. I just remembered that opportunity that I missed.

Get off your horse and drink some milk.

Grasshopper Green is a comical chap
He lives on the best of fairs.
Bright blue trousers, these are his comical wears....
....It's hoppity skippity high and low summer's the time for fun.

i wish i remembered it.
And I wish I remembered the wise old owl...

The more she spoke the less she heard
The less she spoke the more she heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment