Wednesday 8 April 2009

I didn't sneeze.

Sometimes I don't know how to handle when people think they can walk in and out my life as and when they please.

I'm at Helen's house.
What a random day.
Helen and Katie are both asleep... I'm tired but thinking way too much.

I need to sneeze. But Katie is right here.
I don't want to wake her up!

It's ok. Dont worry... I held my nose =P
The sneeze has gone.

You know when you really need to get off the phone but the other person just KEEPS talking?
oh. i think i do that a lot of times to my friends...
oops.

I think i need a good ol' massage. My neck and shoulders are so tense.

I just... I just really always need God. Always.
So much.

I don't try to act all "holier than thou."
i think sometimes it might come across like that...
but I just need my focus to always be on Him.

Not just the parts of life I feel like including Him in.

i NEED God.

like woah.

I just yawned again.
Maybe that means it's time to sleep.

Yes please.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment