Friday 23 January 2009

New Song. (Can you think of a name?!)



This lonely road is getting kind of old
it's just going round in circles.
It's repetition of feelings I thought I'd dealt with
But apparently I just hid

Cause in this time I'm reminded of my need for a saviour
to be my lifeline
Cause as hard as I try I can't do this in my own strength
-my legs are so tired

From walking this endless road that's going nowhere
I need divine intervention.

I think my back's bruised, don't think I can move
I'm being consumed by a dark and heavy feeling
So Jesus would you come and remove
what is not of you. Replace it with truth

Now I can breathe
Now I dream
Now I can be more than I ever believed that I could be
Now I can stand in victory,
shake the dust of my feet
I walk in liberty
I am free, I am free, I am free

And in this time I still have the need for a saviour
you're my only lifeline
And as hard as I try
I'll never make without you by my side

to walk this windy road
I believe help my unbelief
I give you my heart
fix it back together
piece by piece
I give you my dreams
and you can have my deepest fears

Jesus Christ
Be Lord of my
everything.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tash!!! How about "Apparently Hidden"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love you! hahaha I could, like I tell you ALL THE TIME, listen to you sing forever.
    Hmmm. What to name this beauty...
    Need to be Free ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you guys think about "Intervention"?

    That's the favourite so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! intervention is great... I really like something with 'Breathe' in it as well... I know it's only once in the song, but maybe you could incorporate it a few times?

    You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "In this Time" was what jumped out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like "Intervention" too though

    ReplyDelete