Monday 3 November 2008

Seven Things

1) I cannot eat an apple without cutting it up first. It takes a lot for me to bite it and eat it like normal people do! I think it started one time when a neighbour girl was babysitting us when we were young and she showed me how to make a square core at the end of the apple consumption...random.

2) I've lived in 4 out of 7continents (lived: for 2 months or more)
Europe(England), Asia(Malaysia), Australasia(New Zealand, Fiji), America (United States).
Bam!

3) I have a very slight obesession with 3s and 7s.
But
Sometimes it overtakes me and the "slight" becomes a little more extreme.... =P

4) I used to be pretty good at Soccer and BMXing... Then I wasn't any more.

5) I love (good) surprises... Getting or Creating. Either way - i LOVE them. I love the thoughtfulness that goes into it.

6) Someday I want to go on a really really long roadtrip with a couple of good friends... In n old pick up truck or mustang or something as retro -
Music, friends, adventure... 3 of my favourite things!

7) Driving is one of my favourite things EVER. Preferably fast. With music. Good friends, or by myself... Under the stars, on a rainy day, or on a day full of glorious sunshine... Motorway or small, windy country lanes. I dont care. I just like to drive. And think a lot. And process. And pray out loud.
I just need a car now. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment