Tuesday 4 November 2008

Minutes Save Hours.

Well, I'm here again.. Sat in the same place I was last night.
I went for choir practise tonight. It was pretty fun. Its a good way to get to know some church girls a bit better...
I've been kind of thinking about a job. I dont know where to look cause I'm only here for another 18days so I'm wondering whether it's worth just doing odd jobs around for a couple of weeks.
I need money though. Really bad.
Jehovah Jireh. My Provider though.
I do my part, He does His...
Just gotta figure out what "my part" entails!
My laptop is finally back online... As crackenspiel as it is, its actually the fastest computer in the house.. plus I get skype back!
Not that I even use it...
ha.

I've blagged myself a place on Friday to go up to Cambridge with some of the youth and band... I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing... If I'll even be doing anything, but its cool just going and supporting and hanging out with people. All part of the "getting involved" part of life I seem to be in.
They've been asked to go and give testimonies and do music and stuff so that should be fun.

I cooked dinner tonight after I got in from choir practise... and I'm staring at the washing up mountain that I helped to create... Should I do it now? Or leave it till tomorrow?
Hmm... well, a wise person once told me about how "my minutes save my hours."
So I guess that means I should do it now.

I got an awesome package today from Livi... So precious!
Stuff like that, stuff that's so personal and unique and... thoughtful just... it just blows my mind!
Notes and cards and a drawing of me... and a little book she put together with pictures and notes called "Reasons I like Tash." or something and a book called "I like You."
She got sent one on DTS and it was funny cause that's something I always said... cause the other L word had lost its meaning for me and I guess sometimes you can love someone but not really like them... so I'd say " I just like you!" and it meant no less to me than if I told them I loved them....
She read it to me as a bed time story once...
and now I have it!
Totally unexpected and thoughtful.
Really hard to open cause it was SO sellotaped together!

I should do the washing up.
and go to bed.

Theoretically, that's exactly what I'm going to do =)

2 comments:

  1. So good to read up on what's been going on. I miss you! Save those hours, and keep up the pink! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I only just see this?!
    Haha! You would comment on the one in which I called you a wise person =P
    Love you
    x

    ReplyDelete