Wednesday 19 November 2008

Jehovah Jireh.

The butterflies are back.
With a vengance.
But this time for different reasons...
Let me tell you about them.

It starts off this morning. I wake up with a phone call - a friend seeing if I want to hang out...
and as I get off the phone I look at my computer and see that Crystal's online!
So I'm talking to her and she asks me how I'm doing and I tell her about how I'm doing good but need a miracle.
"I leave on saturday morning and literally have no money."
She says
"Listen... The money will come through... I just know it will.... Im gonna keep pryaing okay Love"

We literally said one more sentence each before the doorbell went downstairs and my mum called me...
So I go down and there's a package for me.
I bring it upstairs and as I'm opening it I knew.
I'm like "No way!"
I opened up a box that was full of chocolate, a couple of CDs, shower gel, moisturisers... and Money.
How Good Is My God?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
It's not even like... heaps of money... but it's sufficient for travel from place to place...!

God is faithful. Everytime.
Actually, I've had several conversations talking about how stupid we are sometimes.
We put ourselves in this vicious cycle with God...
We need something. We freak out. He provides. We breathe. Until there's a need again. We freak out. He provides. We breathe... and so on!!

Even though I'm finding some things hard right now... I KNOW that I can trust God.
And I don't necassarily need to understand everything... maybe right now, maybe ever...
His grace alone is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment