Thursday 3 September 2009

hostage and homer

just so you know, i'm taking these sweatpants hostage.
coffee and openess and brokeness (a.k.a ammuntion...) oh, and holding the door open. Some people want it all but i don't want nothing at all... wild child and camera pick ups. dinner and DTS. the long way home. nightime childhood tours and castles and cellars. if you could paint a picture what would you paint? that field i saw that time. uploading photos and crashing internet. grammar corrections and emails. might as well stay over. cue the sweats and lady levi hoody.
and that's just in half a day!
i can't believe it's taken us this long to be friends, div!
but i just think you're pretty amazing. on more levels than you can comprehend.
also, remember john 3:16... ;)
and jeremiah 29:11
and Joshua 1:5..
Exodus 14:14
and one we didn't cover last night as such... 1 John 4:18
ha!
you should write me a note...so i can spit my gum in it.

<3
--------
5th at 11:30
7th at 7:30
14th at 8:30
2nd at 2:30.
4th at 6:30
7th at 3:30
-------

i don't want to always drive my car...or my soul on reserve!
i gotta practise filling up before i NEED to...

i love life.
like woah!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I love reading your blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!
    i love that you love reading my randomness... =P
    buuutttt... as you posted your comment as "anonymous" I don't know who you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh woops!! hehe...so maybe you should have a little guess at who this is...and if you've taken my fave sweats of Kat's hostage and my face hoodie of hers...then I won't be happy!!!
    hmmm..does that give you any clue! lol!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting you should say that... I didn't say whose sweats and hoody I was holding hostage...
    and for the record, I'm wearing them right now... and they are sufficiently amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe just maybe I knew who you were with
    ;-)
    maybe just maybe I was involved in the camera pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and coffee...stop 24...soooooon...please!
    and feel free to pass the sweats and hoody on...share the love and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!
    I knew it was you!
    you crack me up Dowling!
    and heck yes to the coffee and 24... heck NO to passing on the sweats and hoody!
    im holding them very hostage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe...just wanted to cause a stir on your blog!!
    How rude...I wish I'd had the audacity to hold them hostage when I wore them!! I've been searching for some ever since with no joy! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls I must intervene, neither of you are keeping my sweats... :)


    peace and love from miss b

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha!!!
    That is too funny!!!
    Miss D!

    ReplyDelete