Saturday 15 August 2009

heels & buddy.

i can't believe it's august.
11 days off a year since i arrived in New York.
word.
i feel like every year goes faster and faster...
2 years ago i was in NZ and just about to start a dts...
2 freaking years!!!
that's insane!

i still havn't caught up on sleep since faith camp... I'm exhausted!

I can't write about the week yet though... cause
i need to get ready.
going to a wedding in london... i have just over an hour before i need to leave...
then after the wedding, I'm driving straight to another youth camp...
for another week...

Prayers would be much appreciated!

i have about 4 weeks till Bible School starts... I have absolutely NO money...
i need £550 before i can even start school...
Jehovah Jireh...
amen.

I'm kind of in shock... but i can't let myself be. I feel the need to be strong for you... but im not sure how... i just want you to know that i love you =)
always.
I'm here buddy.
like buddy the elf.
but hopefully not as ridiculously awkward.
well... maybe some of the time.
It's kind of fun.

i should go and get ready.
I can't walk in heels.
mate.
i actually cannot walk in heels...
whhhhyyyy!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment: