Thursday 22 January 2009

TAGGED!

Explanation - Post the fourth picture on the fourth folder of your pictures and explain! oh yeah, and tag 4 more people.

Ok, as I said before, my computer died so i have no albums of pictures, but this is the fourth picture from the fourth album on my facebook.

Its Sully and his banjo and Walker and his guitar...
One night in thhheee 3rd week of september i believe, when I was in Hamlin, NY
a mutual friend of Joy, Jaron and me came to stay for the weekend... and on the sunday night a group of us went to Jaron's house and went into the forest clearing in his back yard and made a bonfire... It was amazing!
The stars were out...
Most of the others had been to a barn dance the night before (Ness and I we conviently babysitting that night =P)
so they recreated it.
It was amazing. Friends, stars, music... Mr Pak's fruit smoothie that he made us to drink on our way to the fire (cold night, plus cold drink... random.)
I miss times like that.

ok... I'm gonna tag... Jacque , Jenni, Leea and Rachel

PEACE.

Oh, and maybe soon I'll blog about the RANDOM french man who only speaks spanish who is currently spending the night at my house!?


No comments:

Post a Comment