Tuesday 27 January 2009

Dear Friends.

I wonder if you know how much you inspire me.

I wonder if you know how much you confuse me.

I wonder if you know how much I wished I knew where you are... and how you are.

I wonder if you mean when you say you love and miss me.

I wonder if, when we hang out, you're really there... or if your mind is far away.

I wonder if you realise how much my heart hurts that I don't really know you anymore.

I wonder if you realise how much you make me laugh.

I wonder if you know how much I appreciate how you always manage to say and do the right thing at the right time.

I wonder if you know how much I love your laugh. All of your laughs =P

I wonder if you know how much I appreciate the days you randomly appear in my life.

I wonder if you meant when you said that all was ok and forgiven.

I wonder if you know how much I wish I didn't hear the twinge of sadness everytime I hear your voice.

I wonder if one day I'll look into your eyes and see freedom.

I wonder if I'll ever be half the wife/mother you are.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to just be... or if there'll always be a shadow.

I wonder if I'll ever just know what to do - how to be there for you.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to fully trust you.

I wonder if you know that I know about that thing you tried so desperately to hide.

I wonder if you know how much I appreciate your mission to know me.

I wonder if you know how much I appreciate your random little emails and notes and packages.

I wonder if you know what an honour it is when you let me catch a glimpse of your soul.

I wonder if you understand how much my life has changed since you came in it.

I wonder if you know how much I look forward to seeing your face every time.

I wonder if you realise how much you challenge me to know God more.

I wonder if you'll ever give up trying to fight what you know is truth.

I wonder if you'll ever see the power that your words have in and over my life.

I wonder if you'll one day see the treasure you are.

I wonder if one day you'll stop trying to hide behind everybody and anybody else.

I wonder if you'll know how amazing you are.

I wonder if you see the amazing growth in your life over the last months and years.

I wonder if you know that I learn so much from you. All the time.

I wonder if you know how much I wish I didn't get tongue tied when I need to say something important to you.

I wonder if you'd hear me if I told you that Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright.

I wonder if you know how grateful I am for the role that you played/are playing/will play in my life.

I wonder if you see how blessed you are, how loved you are.

I wonder if you know how cherished you are.

I wonder if your tattoo hurt.

I wonder if you remember how to rest.

I wonder if you ever stop thinking.

I wonder if I ever stop thinking.

I wonder if you'll ever complete your "mission."

I wonder if you know how much i miss your adventurous spirit and the randomness you brought into my life.

I wonder if you'll ever fully see yourself the way Jesus sees you.

I wonder if you'll know how much you inspired me to be real.

I wonder if you're excited about the year ahead.

I wonder if you know how much I wish we'd gotten to say goodbye.

I wonder if I'll ever stop doing things and wishing you were there to do them with me.

I wonder if you miss my daily dilemas.

I wonder if you know how sorry I am.

I wonder what the Lord's doing in and through you right now.

I wonder how your heart is.

I wonder how your brainwaves are.

I wonder where you are on a scale of 1-10.

I wonder if you know that I mean when I say that I love you. And I miss you.

And I hope you're ok. Like really.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Tash I don't know who that was about but it brung tears to my eyes and it pulled on all my heartstrings!! That came up right from your soul, didn't it?
    Can i see you again soon please? x I have ENG2 now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenni bean.
    thankyou.
    I wrote it about a few of my friends...
    Yes. definately from the soul and definately one of the hardest things to write.
    I almost breathed a sigh of relief to get a comment on it!

    I love you and YES! ENG2 is a freaking MUST!
    and soon!
    Let's have salad stuff instead of junk like last time ok?! haha!
    I'm trying the healthy eating side of life... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately a big yes on the healthy/salad choices!! im doing it too, at weight watchers :) cant wait to start seeing results!!

    im thinking thursday evening? what do you think? x

    ReplyDelete